History of L.A.S.E.R.
- Toyohashi University of Technology Inauguration
- Laboratory of Magnetism Inauguration
- Prof. Toshitaka Fuji retirement
- Mitsuteru Inoue, prof. accession
- Nikolai Perov, visiting prof. assumption
- Kazuhiro Nishimura, Research Associate assumption
- Nikolai Perov, visiting professor assumption
- Oleg Aktipetrov, visiting professor assumption
- Alexander Granovski, visiting professor assumption
- Oleg Aktipetrov, visiting professor retirement
- Alexander Granovski visiting professor retirement
- Renaming the name of Lab. to "Laboratory of Advanced Spin Electronics Researchers"
- Kenjiro Watanabe, visiting professor assumption
- Keiko Nakajima, secretary retirement
Our laboratory is belong to The Toyohashi university of Technology in Aichi prefecture in Japan. Our researching
theme value on Magnetism. In Magnetics, there are a lot of interaction among light, heat, stress and electricity. In particular, in a decade, we focus on the phenomena between magnetism and optics, its called magnetooptics.
One of the most popular magnetooptics is Faraday effect. In this laboratory, the enhancement of the Faraday ratotion is achived in visible region with "Magnetophotonic Crystal", we named it MPC. This is the first theoretical and experimental breakthrow in the world.
MPC is composed of periodic parts which size is nanometeric order. MPC is can be applied to Spacial Light Modulator (SLM), isolator, Laser device, Optical swicth, 3D display and Rewritable Holographic memory.
Major theme in here is,
- Basic research of magnetic material
- Fablication of nanometric structure
- Calculation of magnetooptics for MPC
- Development of distinctive devices (MOSLM, 3D-display, etc.).
In the history of this laboratory, a lot of foreign people work as a Post-Doctor, researcher, teacher or event. Still now (2009.1.31), a lot of foreign people are researching with japanese event friendly. Those nation is various,i.e., Russian, Korean, American, Malaysian, Chinese